Hytera RD982 – A Powerful DMR Repeater For Diminutive Radio Networks
Whenever you face any problem while receiving signals, repeaters come to your rescue. A repeater is mainly an electronic device that receives a signal and then re-transmit it. Basically, they are used to extend the transmissions so that the signal can cover longer distances. Hytera repeaters are used in transmission systems to regenerate analog and digital systems which are distorted by transmission loss. If you are looking for a modular design and excellent heat dissipation repeater that can deliver coverage with up to 50 Watts power then Hytera RD982 repeater is the ideal device for you. Besides this, this repeater is capable of being connected via the internet to multiple sites as well as integrated with HyteraSmart Dispatch and other third-party GPS Dispatching software. The analog version of this Hytera repeater provides organizations with an easy migration path to digital technology. The repeater is suitable for transportation, manufacturing, forestry, stadiums, hospitals, etc.
Features of Hytera RD982 Repeater-
1) The repeater ensures a smooth transition to digital technology as it allows efficient frequency sharing between Analog and digital users. The gadget is equipped with outstanding access control features which ensures a more secure network by preventing unauthorized users.
2) RD982 allows efficient radio network control at different scenarios as it comprises of sixteen channels. For any kind of channel change, you can use RDAC PC tools or repeater’s front panel channel knob.
3) Hytera RD982 has a unique cooling design that ensures quick heat dissipation and enables the device to work smoothly with full power.
4) Hytera RD982 repeater is equipped with management software through which you can remotely monitor and diagnose a repeater. Besides this, you can also record or playback the audio in digital mode.
5) The best part of Hytera RD 982 is that it supports over the air encryption to protect the signaling frames of both voice and data services. Its analog voice and signaling scan permit coverage of different analog voice users from different groups.
6) The application of TDMA technology greatly enhances spectrum efficiency. Such things not only save infrastructure cost and frequency licenses but also reduce the pressure of increasing shortage in spectrum resources.
7) Hytera RD982 can auto-switch between Analog and Digital mode, allowing for efficient frequency sharing between Analog and Digital users and easy digital migration. To provide interoperability between UHF and VHF, Hytera RD 982 works perfectly.
8) Hytera RD982 immediately notify you when it has left the repeater coverage. Hence, users can realize if they are in the talk range all the time by paying attention to the alert tone.
Generally, Hytera repeaters are developed according to the open ETSI standard. Overall, Hytera RD982 is a true all-rounder that is backed by comprehensive digital functions hence it delivers an advanced communication solution. If you want to buy RD982 at cost-effective prices, visit our online store today.